The Graduate Studies Programs (GSPs) of the School of Rural and Surveying Engineering of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (RSE-AUTH) have been established since 1997.
The goals of our gratitude programs are:
- To meet the country's needs for high quality scientists in order to contribute to social, economic and technological development of the country and to improve its competitiveness in these sectors.
- To prepare the next generation of the scientific staff of the universalities and corporations in the country, able to complete to these in Europe.
- To exploit the existing scientific staff and to enrich the existing infrastructure.
- To attract students from other (ie neighboring) countries.
- To attract students from other sectors of technology
The two GSPs of the School lead to a Graduate diploma. These GSPs are:
The School of RSE participates also at two Interdepartmental Programs of Postgraduate Studies of Faculty of Engineering AUTH:
- Protection, Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Monuments
- Planning, Organization and Management of Transport Systems
The GSP of the School offers also a PhD program to holders of a Graduate Diploma from RSE AUTh or to holders of a equivalent Graduate Diploma of an equivalent academic institution in Greece or abroad.