The Graduate Studies Programs (GSPs) of the School of Rural and Surveying Engineering of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (RSE-AUTH) have been established since 1997.
The goals of our gratitude programs are:
- To meet the country's needs for high quality scientists in order to contribute to social, economic and technological development of the country and to improve its competitiveness in these sectors.
- To prepare the next generation of the scientific staff of the universalities and corporations in the country, able to complete to these in Europe.
- To exploit the existing scientific staff and to enrich the existing infrastructure.
- To attract students from other (ie neighboring) countries.
- To attract students from other sectors of technology
The GSP "GEOINFORMATICS" and the GSP "TECHNIQUES AND METHODS FOR SPATIAL ANALYSIS, PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT" operate from 1997 and they will cease to operation at the end of the academic year 2019-2020, when the last graduate students will graduate.
NEW GSP - Water Resources (www.waterresources.web.auth.gr/)
The Postgraduate Studies Program "Water Resources" at the Department of Rural and Surveying Engineering (TATM) of the Polytechnic School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH) was established in 2018 with the ΦΕΚ 2669 τ. Β’ (6-7-2018) and operates from the academic year 2018-2019. The GSP aims to specialize University graduates in scientific areas related to the management of surface and groundwater resources as well as the quality control, which is a necessary social process for the improvement of the citizens’ living standards. The innovation of the GSP consists of introducing and training on scientific tools and technological applications for planning and precise quantitative and qualitative assessment of water resources in order to facilitate the decision-making and planning of technical works and projects.
NEW GSP - Planning and Management of Sustainable Infrastuctures and System
The School of RSE participates also at two Interdepartmental Programs of Postgraduate Studies of AUTH:
- Protection, Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Monuments
- Interdepartmental Postgraduate Program in Land Registry: Legal, Technical and Environmental Dimensions
The GSP of the School offers also a PhD program to holders of a Graduate Diploma from RSE AUTh or to holders of a equivalent Graduate Diploma of an equivalent academic institution in Greece or abroad.
PAST GSPs of the School
and the Interdepartmental Programs of Postgraduate Studies of AUTH: